Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'll be shopping at Sears this Christmas.


For me, September is a bit too early to start thinking about Christmas. I know some people that know exactly how many shopping days there are left before the big day...and they are the ones who are done with it. That's crazy! But I suppose the important thing is that they are acknowledging Christmas at all. So many people have decide that it is offensive to even mention the word "Christmas". Well, I find it irritating that these people want to take advantage of the holiday (my holiday), but do not want to show the respect it deserves. When the Christmas season officially starts, I intend to acknowledge CHRIST. I will be shopping only at stores that do the same, like Sears and Kmart. I will say "Merry Christmas" and I will let the story of the King's birth be the main theme. This is pledge for the holiday season...

No comments:

Post a Comment