Friday, October 19, 2012

What If Everything Was Taken Away...





Is Jesus enough?  If everything else in my life was gone, if tragedy struck, would Jesus be enough?  The only way to know the answer to that is to fully submit to Him now; to give Him my all.  "Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you" - James 4:8.  I don't need the things of this world.  I can imagine living without them, but I can NEVER imagine living without my Lord.  Never.



I freely give up the FaceBook, the Starbucks, the Nordstrom, the ungodly TV, the movies that don't edify, the books that take up wasted space in my brain, the music that turns me away from the Lord.  I...don't...need...any...of...it!  And if the loves ones I cherish so dearly were gone tommow, I would still trust Him with my life.  I just need You, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment